Master in Automotive Systems
In this Masters course you will focus on becoming an authority on automotive design, R&D and production management in an international setting. You will learn about intelligent vehicle systems, such as dynamics and driver assistance, but also about advanced propulsion design, for example driveline and power train. The program directly reflects major international trends in vehicle development and manufacture.
The course consists of lectures, individual and group assignments, experimental research and laboratory exercises, model development and simulation exercises, group cases and management games, a minor project and a major project.
Great career prospects! As a graduate of HAN's Masters course in Automotive Systems, you can apply for professional engineering positions in internationally operating automotive companies and suppliers.
Automotive engineers are involved in all processes from research through to market demand, design and development, production, and the evaluation of systems and components of a vehicle. You can contribute to the realization and evaluation of the engine, transmission, chassis systems and components, including all the underlying control strategies and embedded electronic systems.
Some of the actual job titles available to graduates of this Masters course include:
• Vehicle application engineer
• Product engineer
• Calibration engineer
• Advanced research engineer
• System/CAE engineer
Location: Arnhem, the Netherlands
Duration: 18 months
• Academic transcript in English and native language, or your diploma, translated and legalized
• Letter of motivation
• Studielink.nl registration
• Copy of ID
• In order to be admitted to the Masters course, you must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering. You also need sufficient knowledge of maths, mechanics and English
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Automotive Electronics, or a comparable degree. You have to have a minimum GPA of 3.0, based on a system of 4.0.
• Language Certificate- TOEFL score 550 or higher, IELTS score 6.0 or higher, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English/ Cambridge Certficate of Proficiency in English
For more information, please click HERE