International Leisure and Tourism Studies is professional master degree in English at NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
This master’s program in International Leisure and Tourism Studies is designed for students who are interested in developing sustainable leisure concepts from an economic and management perspective.
What else you can expect from this program?
- Triple good rating by the Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organization (NVAO), which makes this programme one of the best in its field.
- Earn a dual degree and get a Dutch Master of Arts (MA) and British Master of Science (MSc) in 14 months.
- Our partner the University of Derby, UK, is ranked number one in the Guardian University League 2015 in Hospitality, Tourism and Events education.
- Combine academic and applied research and benefit from a strong link with the industry through active involvement in real research projects as part of the European Tourism Futures Institute (ETFI).
- Learn how to work with scenario planning, an essential skill for leisure and tourism managers.
Location: Leeuwarden, Holland
Duration: 1.5 years
Specialization: Event Management
Possible careers: Policy and Planning, Research and Education, Consultancy and Development Management
•Bachelor degree in tourism, hospitality, management, business, economics. If you do not possess degree in one of these fields, then it is also possible to be admitted based on experience, motivation, personal interview.
•IELTS minimum 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 for each skill), TOEFL minimum 80, Cambridge ESOL score CAE-C
•Copy of ID