Do you want to help employees stay healthy and productive throughout their lives? Do you want to develop and implement organizational policies in healthcare and make tangible improvements in the health of workers?
You do not only focus on issues such as – burnout, health complaints, work with a chronic disease reintegration after illness, lack of participation and to prolong working life – and also committed to the welfare and productivity of the individual. How can we ensure that people enjoy their work? What can we do to develop can be developed on both a personal level and professional? How to make them feel at work in a positive environment? You will learn what you can do to encourage all those things.
This program will give you:
- Knowledge of contemporary issues such as the balance between work and private life, work engagement, health promotion, extension of working life and precarious work;
- The ability to develop and implement organizational health policies and evidence-based occupational health interventions.
- Unique training on topics such as the biopsychosocial approach to labor market participation, moral, judicial service ( how moral values and norms affect health interventions?)
- Ideal learning environment: FHML has a long tradition in health science issues such as performance, and network covering health insurers, agencies for health and safety, pension funds and others.
Duration: 1 year (full-time); Two years (part-time)
Start month: September
- Copy of ID card;
- Bachelor's degree in the field;
- Transcript of records;
- Certificate in English (one of the three: IELTS with minimum score 6,5; TOEFL with a minimum result of 90: CAE with minimum score 90)
- Report on the average grade of studies
- Passport photo;
For more information please click HERE.