Master program European Public Health is a one-year program, English taught, in the University of Maastricht.
You will form the necessary knowledge to turn into highly qualified professional in the field. You will be able to conduct independent research and to formulate appropriate policies and effective health care.
The programme is focused in the following:
• situations, determinants, interventions and practices relating to the health of the population, certain groups in the population, and between EU member states.
• Diversity of practices and ways of organizing delivery systems of health services and health and between European member states.
• The development of European institutions with staff who have the appropriate education to formulate and implement effective health policies at national, international and supranational level.
• Organizational Development to provide effective and appropriate health care;
This program will form the following knowledge, skills and qualities in you:
-Wide range of Skills: leadership training; Will gain skills on how to make qualitative and quantitative analysis; comparative methods of research, policy and system analysis, policy, presentation techniques, international teamwork.
- I'll give you the skills needed to analyze public health systems across Europe, and how to apply best practices in healthcare.
Duration: 1 year (full-time)
Initial month: September
- ID card
- Passport photos;
- Bachelor's degree in the field;
- Academic transcript with grades (original and translated into English);
-Registration In Studielink (receiving email with further details- MY UM portal to send other documents)
- GRE Test
- Proof of proficiency in English (one of these three) IELTS- with a minimum score of 6.5; TOEFL- with minimum score 90; CAE-C
Deadline: January 15, for those wishing to apply for a scholarship / June 1
For more information, please click here.