International Business is a master program in English at Maastricht University. Students have to choose one of the below specializations of this master program. Graduates will receive a master's degree in International Business with a specialisation of their choice.
Location: Maastricht, the Netherlands
Duration: 1 year
Specializations:Accountancy, Controlling, Entrepreneurship and SME Management, Finance, Information Management and Business Intelligence, Marketing-Finance, Organization: Management, Change and Consultancy, Strategic Marketing, Strategy and Innovation, Supply Chain Management, Sustainable Finance
Main Subjects: different for each specialization
Possible careers: at auditing firms or departments, their own businesses, financial consultancy, consultancy firms, IT companies, multinationals such, governmental and non-profit organisations
- Bachelor’s degree from a relevant academic field (high quality of performance in previous education)
- Legalized translation of the bachelor diploma (if not in English)
- Motivation Letter
- Course descriptions of courses in statistics
- Official GMAT-/GRE-school score report
- IELTS with minimum 6.5, or TOEFL with minimum 90 or CAE or CPE
For more information click HERE.