Business Research is a master program in English at Maastricht University.
This program provides hands-on experience both in the methodological framework needed to become an excellent researcher and the practical skills required to publish and review your academic work. The programme is tailor-made to allow students to focus on their interest areas and courses draw on the work of our best researchers, offering first class teaching at the forefront of the latest academic research. Maastricht’s cooperation with top universities worldwide will allow you to dive into different specialisations and follow guest lectures by international experts. Grants and scholarships are available and PhD students will receive a salary.
Location: Maastricht, the Netherlands
Duration: 2 years
Specializations: Marketing and Supply Chain Management, Organization and Strategy, Information Management and Accounting
Main Subjects:Business Research Design, Applied Quantitative Analysis, Advanced Quantitative Research Methods in Business
Possible careers: at external companies, research organisations or institutions
- Bachelor’s degree from a relevant academic field (high quality of performance in previous education)
- Legalized translation of the bachelor diploma (if not in English)
- Motivation Letter
- Official GMAT/GREschool score report
- Two letters of recommendation
- IELTS with minimum 7, or TOEFL with minimum 100 or CAE or CPE
For more information, please click HERE.