If you choose the Master's program, Public Administration at Radboud University you will learn how organizations in and around public administration actually work and how they are organized. Master program is good for the undergraduate program in Public Administration or Bachelor of History.
The program offers the following specialization:
Comparative Politics, Administration, and Society (COMPASS) - You will acquire the necessary skills to work in modern government, and skills necessary to develop effective solutions to a political problem, but also to think about the possibilities that will happen, and for those who will not work and will not be effective in various types of political systems.
Why to choose the Master's program Public Administration?
- In the Netherlands, this program is unique as it combines theoretical foundations of comparative politics with the practical side of public administration;
- Strong focus on the European Union and North America, but the program also looks beyond the Western world to Eastern Europe, Africa and young democracies like Brazil.
- Radboud University offers international environment;
- Staff members are actively involved in advising governments, public and political organizations.
- Stimulating, collegial atmosphere in small groups, allowing for discussion and questions.
Location: Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Duration: 1 year
Start month: September
Possible careers: Manager; You can use the extensive knowledge of the functioning and structure of the government, to offer solutions to internal organizational problems and social issues in public policy.
- Copy of ID card;
- Bachelor's degree in the field or close to it. (Translated in native language and in English);
- Students must have the necessary basic research skills. Candidates who don't have the necessary experience in sociological have assignment pass
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS certificate with a minimum of 6.5 points; TOEFL Internet version at least 90; TOEFL computer version 232; Cambridge Advanced, passed with "C"
- Application through OSIRIS
For more information, please CLICK HERE