Master Pedagogical Sciences programme offers two specializations in English, each directed to a particular source of development. Your program will consist of several core subjects and two courses that are specifically aimed at the specialization of the student. Coaching is an important part of the program. The skills that you will form can be used in the profession, where the role of remedial educators is becoming increasingly important.
You can choose the following specializations:
Diversities in Youth Care- specialization Diversities in Youth Care causes you to look for the care and welfare according to different policies. You will acquire specific knowledge and develop a sixth sense for the health needs (care) of young people.
Gifted Education- You will learn how to determine the needs of gifted students. The gift is more than IQ. You will learn how personal characteristics, opportunities and environment to influence each other. You will explore the conflict between stimulating talent and fear to do something.
Why to choose Pedagogical Sciences at Radboud University?
• In 2014 the program was declared the best in its field of Keuzegids Masters.
• You have freedom when choosing yours courses you can choose from different subjects and disciplines. The program is so designed that the elective subjects are never taught together.
• Teaching is in small groups with an opportunity for questions and discussion.
• After completion of your program, you have a broad educational base and the opportunity to specialize in a particular area.
• You will be trained according to scientific and practical model. This means that you will be placed between science and practice. Your actions in the field are based on academic theories and in them you will test your experience and the same theories. All teachers are experts in their respective fields, and they will help you make the connection between the application and research.
• In most instances, when you've completed your Master's programme in Pedagogical Sciences you will also receive a diagnostic certification. This will allow you to further develop in the clinical professional within the Netherlands. When you complete the Master's program Pedagogical Sciences you will get diagnostic and certification. This will allow further development in clinical professionals in the Netherlands.
Location: Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Duration: 1 year
Specializations: Diversities in Youth Care, Gifted Education
Possible careers: teacher
- Copy of ID card;
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field (original and translated in English);
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of proficiency in English:
- IELTS certificate with a minimum of 6 points; TOEFL Internet version at least 80; TOEFL computer version 213; Camridge Advanced with score higher than "C."
For more information, please CLICK HERE