Research Master in Economics offers two years of graduate level coursework and research training in economics. It prepares you for PhD dissertation research. The program is intergrated with CentER's three-year PhD program to comprise the five-year Graduate Program in Economics.
The first year of the Research Master's program in Economics is fully devoted to rigorous training in microeconomics, macroeconomics, and econometrics. It equips you with a sound basis in economic and econometric theory and methods.
The second year of the Research Master's program in Economics is evenly split between specialized coursework and a first major research paper, the Research Master thesis. This year allows you to explore the many research areas available at CentER, to fully develop your research interests, and to match up with one or more advisers that share your interests.
Location: Tilburg, the Netherlands
Duration: 2 years
Main Subjects: Econometrics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics
Possible careers: at government organizations (National Departments, Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis, regional organizations) and in the consultancy or financial sector
• Completed academic Bachelor's or Master's degree program in economics, econometrics or business studies with excellent GPA
• Legalized translation of the bachelor or master degree (if not in English)
• IELTS with minimum 7 or TOEFL with minimum 100 or CAE with minimum B or CPE
• Motivation Letter
• Two letters of recommendations
• Bachelor's or Master's thesis or written assignment
• GRE General Test score report or GMAT test score report
For more information, please CLICK HERE.