International Finance & Control is a four-year BBA degree programme which is completely offered in English. The programme addresses economic subjects such as, business administration, finance, organisation, tax, controlling, investment analysis and management techniques. Informatics and data management will complete your knowledge of economics. Parallel to these topics you will receive a clear insight into the basics of marketing and you will also be exposed to relevant soft skills.
In the programme you will learn how to answer the following questions:
- How do I manage an enterprise?
- Where can I make high profits?
- How can I keep the costs in control?
- How do I behave in an international context?
- Which influence does the international tax law and the worldwide finance- and commerce market have?
Location: Venlo, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
- ID (scanned copy, front and back)
- Academic transcript- original and an English Translation (for students in the 12th grade)
- Diploma- original and a legalized English Translation (for already graduated students)
- Letter of Motivation
- English Language Certificate- CAE/CPE with a minimum C; IELTS with a minimum 6.0; TOEFL with a minimum of points
For more information, please click HERE.