International Facility Management is 4-years Bachelor program in English at Hanze University.
Are you adventurous, curious, do you have a good command of English and do you love to organise? Then International Facility Management is the programme for you!
Every person needs a pleasant, safe and well equipped environment to live, work and to relax in. At home you can create your own living environment, perfectly catered to your own needs. Most people however spend a great deal of their time in public places or buildings where there are other people about: at work, at school, or at the local sports club.
It's a Facility Managers' job to organise good facilities in such places.
Providing services is all about people. It is a proven fact that people function better in a pleasant environment, whether at work or in their spare time. Facility Managers are responsible for creating this pleasant atmosphere in a building (such as a school or office building) or an event (such as a concert).
Creating a pleasant working environment can be realised on various levels, which include:
- The Facility Manager as a member of the board who, by virtue of his/her profession, takes part in deciding on the purchase, renovation and use of buildings
- The Facility Manager as an advisor who makes recommendations about the design of office spaces (e.g. sustainable new initiatives in housing)
- The Facility Manager as an organiser who designs, implements and monitors facility processes
- The Facility Manager as a purchaser of necessary products and services at good prices and oversees the desired quality.
Facility Managers are requested almost anywhere people work in an organisational environment such as in office buildings, business parks or locations where guests reside such as hospitals, schools and banks. Facility Managers are always active at conference centres, hotels, recreation parks and large events.
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Main subjects: What is FM, Processes and Analysis, Sustainable Buildings
Possible career: facility-manager, consultant, organizer, a provider of products and services
• Transcript of Records-original and translated in English
• Registration studielink.nl (UNIFY will make it for you)
• Copy if ID card
• Certificate of proficiency in English, one of the three - IELTS (minimum 6.00), TOEFL (minimum 80) or Cambridge Advanced
For more information, please click HERE.