International Business is a highly innovative and flexible course. It is especially designed to let you experience the real world of international business. Start studying International Business and you will step right into this dynamic and fast paced world. A world where no 2 days are the same.
During your 1st year you get a solid foundation in all areas of international business. From the 2nd year you specialise in one of the following:
- Marketing & Sales
- Supply Chain Management
These specialisations reflect the needs of the market. So when you graduate, your skills will be in high demand.
Practical international experience
The International Business course is all about gaining experience in the real world. That’s why you spend a semester studying abroad in your 3rd year. You can do this at one of our many international partner universities.
In your 3rd year, you also do a semester-long work placement. This is done at an internationally oriented company in the Netherlands or abroad. The work placement gives you valuable experience in the corporate world. And it vastly improves your language and communication skills.
Finally, in your 4th year, you complete a graduation assignment. This involves doing research for an internationally oriented company.
Arnhem Business School
International Business is part of Arnhem Business School. The school has a lively and very friendly international community. During your first semester, student mentors help you settle in. For example, they help you make new friends, find your way around the campus and plan your studies. Before long, you’ll feel completely at home.
Location: Arnhem, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Placement: in the third year in an international company
Main Subjects in the 1-st year:
• Research and Research Theory
• Business Plans
• Reporting & Presenting
• Foreign Language (Dutch/French/German/Spanish)*
• Intercultural Management
• Study Career Coaching
• Management & Organisational Behaviour
• Logistics (or Brain and Behaviour for Communication students)
• Academic transcript in English and native language
• Letter of motivation
• Skype interview
• Studielink.nl registration
• Copy of ID
• Proof of English language proficiency: - TOEFL iBT score of 79 or higher, IELTS score of 6.0 or higher, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), Cambridge Certificate in Proficiency of English (CPE).
• Good knowledge in the sphere of mathematics
For more information, please click HERE