International Business Administration is a professional bachelor program in English at NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
Are you a born leader, eager to learn how companies function and what you can do to keep things running smoothly? Does international business appeal to you? Do you see yourself being a vital addition to a company, regardless of the sector or country in which it operates? Your journey starts with International Business Administration!
- Learn to understand and improve businesses as a manager or advisor.
- You develop a broad skill set, which makes you a valuable addition to any organisation in any country.
- Expand your horizon with our Grand Tour, and spend part of your study at our campus in Bali.
- Gain real-world experience: we have strong ties to the field.
- Your personal study coach offers you guidance whenever you need it.
Location: Leeuwarden, Holland
Duration: 4 years
Possible careers: Branch Manager, Project Manager, Business Consultant, Head of Internal Organization, Relationship Manager
• Academic transcript in native language and translated in English
• IELTS minimum 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 for each skill), TOEFL minimum 80, Cambridge ESOL score CAE-C
• Copy of ID