International Business is a professional bachelor degree in English at NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
Are you curious about different cultures and the world of business? Would you like to find out how companies operate and what you can do to become a valuable addition to any corporation? Do you see yourself contributing to the international goals of organisations? Then International Business (IB) is the course for you!
The corporate world is a global one, which requires employees to have a strong business sense and intercultural skills. In this course, you will learn to bridge the gap between cultures and to realise a companies’ international ambitions. Businesses world-wide are eager to sign people with this skillset, which you will acquire.Go on international group projects, like WOW Berlin and Student Trade Mission.
- Profit from our vast international network of partner universities (of applied sciences).
- Study in an international environment.
- Unique collaboration with VHL University of Applied Sciences, granting you access to even more expertise.
- Real-world learning – put your knowledge to practice.
- Receive personal attention in small study groups.
This new course is a combination of International Business & Languages (IBL) and International Business and Management Studies (IBMS).
Location: Leeuwarden, Holland
Duration: 4 years
Possible careers: Export Manager, Regional Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager
• Academic transcript in native language and translated in English
• IELTS minimum 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 for each skill), TOEFL minimum 80, Cambridge ESOL score CAE-C
• Copy of ID