As a Logistics Management student you’ll learn to evaluate logistical processes, monitor performance, negotiate with external and internal partners on how to optimize processes. Next to learning about logistical and supply chain processes you’ll get a helicopter overview of what is going on in companies, which makes it easier for you to see connections and communicate with other departments.
Some topics you’ll learn about in this study programme:
- Smart warehousing is a guarantee for high customer service.
- Intelligent production processes lead to cost savings.
- Supply Chain Management and procurement
- Keeping a helicopter overview of performances
- Quick transport through air, rail, road or shipping ensures that your products arrive on demand.
Location: Venlo, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Placement: in the third year (first semester) in an international company
Main Subjects: Programing in C#, Economics, Mathematics, Quantitate Methods
• Academic transcript in English and native language
• Motivation Letter
• Reference letter
• Studielink.nl registration
• Copy of ID
For more information, please CLICK HERE.