IB is a broad business study programme covering all departments of a company: from general management to human resources, marketing and finance. The programme aims at preparing you for a management position within an international business environment. Examples of projects you will work on are; writing a business plan for a company, managing the acquisition of a foreign company or advising organisations on whether to stay or leave a market. After your studies you will be able to either lead a company, manage one of its many departments or start up your own company.
• preparing and evaluating a company's international strategy;
• conducting market research and drawing up an international marketing and sales plan;
• organising the company's international activities;
• reacting to / preparing for changes in the political, economic and legal environment;
• dealing with intercultural management issues;
• planning & controlling the financial resources for international activities
Location: Venlo, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Placement: in the third year in an international company
Main Subjects: International Marketing, International Management, Finance, Accounting, Business Environment, etc.
• Academic transcript in English and native language
• Motivation Letter
• Reference letter
• Studielink.nl registration
• Copy of ID
For more information, please CLICK HERE.