Creative Business/International Media and Entertainment Management is a professional bachelor program in English at Breda University. This program prepares students for a career in the media and entertainment industry. They are becoming managers in creative concept development, production techniques and marketing of entertainment products.
In this study programme you will be taught everything about the use, structure and application of (mass) media such as television, radio, events, outdoor advertising, online marketing and data-based marketing. You will learn to develop market-oriented concepts, programmes and productions, using media techniques and information and communication technology (ICT).
Location: Breda, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Main Subjects: Project Management, Production, Story Analysis, Digital History
Placement: in the third year for six months in Netherlands or abroad
Possible careers: media planning manager, project manager, communication manager, producer, marketing manager, content manager
Tuition fee: €2,588 (EU students)
- A laptop
- Software € 275 (year 1)
- Textbooks and readers € 600 (every year)
- Industry orientation €75 (year 1 and 2)
- Introduction week € 125 (year 1)
- International experiences (year 2) € 1,900
Note: all prices are indications and subject to change
Number of places: 180
- EU Students
- Academic transcript in English and native language
- Motivational Letter
- Reference letter
- Studielink.nl registration
- Copy of ID
- IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 6; TOEFL Internet based minimum 80 or TOEFL computer base 213 or a high school diploma from a language school or gymnasium with an excellent grade in English.
- Assessment intake