Join the International Orientation Days! Each University organizes OPEN DAYS for the new students to show them the campus and the city.
|NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences||9-11 November 2018 and 8-10 February 2019|
|Fontys Venlo Business School||17 November 2018, 20 January and 16 March 2019|
|Fontys Eindhoven Technology&Business||24 November 2018, 27 January and 16 March 2019|
|Fontys Tilburg Campus||17 November 2018, 20 January and 16 March 2019|
|Avans University of Applied Sciences||14-15 November|
|Saxion University of Applied Scinces||30 November 2018 - Apeldoorn, 23 November 2018 - Deventer, 16 November 2018 - Enschede|
|NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences||17 November 2018, 9 February, 5 April and 7 June 2019|
|HZ University of Applied Sciences||24 November 2018|
|HAN University of Applied Sciences||Nijmegen: 10 November 2018, 12 January and 6 April 2019; Arnhem: 17 November 2018, 19 January and 30 March 2019|
|Inholland University of Applied Sciences||15 December 2018|
|Hanze University of Applied Sciences||10 November 2018, 2 March and 5 April 2019|
|Zuyd University of Applied Sciences||24 November 2018 and 23 February 2019|
|Radboud University||2-3 November 2018, 30 March 2019 (bachelors)|
|Windesheim University of Applied Sciences||9 November 2018, 25 January and 5 April 2019|
|Tilburg University||17 November 2018 (masters)|
|Twente University||15 November (masters), 16-17 November 2018 (bachelors)|
** means that dates are not arranged yet. UNIFY will post them as soon as possible.
Here is the up-to-date program of the upcoming open days:
NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences
The three day international orientation day is organized by NHTV Breda each year in the spring and in the autumn. During the last two events, about 140 students from countries like Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Russia, Indonesia, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Brasil had an opportunity to visit the university almost for free. We advise you to register as long as possible before this deadline, because places are occupied long before it! The condition for a participation is:
• You pay for your transportation to Breda (flight, train)
NHTV Breda is responsible for and pays for:
• Accomodation in a hotel (2 nights)
• All meals
• All organized activities in the academy of your choice (Tourism, Hotel, Logistics, Leisure)
FONTYS University of Applied Sciences - Campus Eindhoven
You can join this event, if you are interested in one of the following programs:
- Electrical and Electronical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
The university covers for you 2 nights, all meals and organizes a program, in which you will visit lectures and presentations of a program of your choice, meet international students and lecturers, and walk in the campus of the university and the city of Eindhoven.
Contact us to sign up for the event!
FONTYS University of Applied Sciences - Campus Venlo
Avans University of Applied Science
What can you expect from the university during this event?
- Detailed information about the study programmes International Financial Management, International Business and Management Studies, Environmental Science for Sustainable Energy and Technology and International Maintenance Management
- Opportunity to meet students and lecturers
- Chance to take part in educational activities
- City tour in Breda
- One paid overnight in a hotel with breakfast
- Two lucnhes and one dinner
HZ University of Applied Science
The university will cover for you two overnights in a hotel and all meals during the open day.
What else you can expect from the event?
- Information about the application process
- Information about sport possibilities in the campus
- Information about accomodation
- Information about the possibilities for part-time student job
- Guided tour through the campus and the city of Vlissingen
- Information sessions for each program
Contact us to sign up for the event!
NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
During the event you can learn all about university's English-taught programs and meet staff and students with multi-cultural backgrounds.
Preliminary program for the event is: