Erasmus Mundus Master's programme: PLANET Europe is a two year joint Master's programme in English at Radboud University-Holland, Cardiff University-United Kingdom and Blekinge Institute of Technology-Sweden.
This program focuses on strategic spatial planning in Europe; If you want to understand better the influences of the European Union and international developments on space, the environment and the economy and would like to address large-scale spatial challenges such as climate change or transnational river management, this is your program.
The program has two specializations:
-European Spatial Planning and Sustainable Development (Radboud University-Holland, Cardiff University-United Kingdom)
- European Spatial Planning and Regional Economic Development (Radboud University-Holland, Blekinge Institute of Technology-Sweden.)
After successfully completing the program you will receive two diplomas.
Location: Nijmegen-Holland, Wales-UK, Karlskrona-Sweden
Duration: 2 years
Specializations: European spatial planning and sustainable development, European spatial planning and regional economic development
Placement: third semester
Main subjects: Institutional Perspectives on Social Change and Spatial Dynamics, Comparative Planning, European Spatial Planning and the EU Territorial Cooperation Agenda, International Environmental Politics, The EU and Domestic Impact: Economy, Space and Environment
Possible careers: Graduates of this master's program can work in the EU institutions, national and regional public authorities, private companies and non-governmental organizations dealing with territorial planning, regional policy and planning environment.
Tuition fee: € 4000 per year
- Bachelor's degree in spatially oriented social science disciplines such as spatial planning, environmental planning, or other relevant social sciences equal to the educational standards set by the European Higher Education Area and higher education partners in the programme and consortium.
- Motivation Letter
- CV including a brief description of the Bachelor thesis
- A legally certified copy of your passport
- 3 recommendations
- English Certificate:
- IELTS certificate with a minimum of 6.5 points or Cambridge Certificate Advanced Level (CAE)
Application deadline: 1st December for students with scholarships, 10th April for students without scholarship
For more information, please CLICK HERE