The Master programme Political Sciences, offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated students for careers in leading positions in the public and private sectors.
Master program offers four specializations:
International Relations- You will learn how to investigate global cooperations and conflicts from different perspectives; You will analyze the key players who shape global politics, governments, international organizations, media, business and NGOs.
Political Theory- You will study various aspects of the relationship between political power and morality. The main question here is whether the political principles, institutions and practices may be justified. What can cause us to do a certain thing? And what we should do?
Comparative Politics- You will focus to political challenges of modern (non) democracies in a globalize world, growing inequality, new demands for representative institutions and the pressure created by migration and demographic change.
Comparative Politics, Administration, and Society (COMPASS) - You will acquire the necessary skills to work in modern government, and skills necessary to develop effective solutions to a political problem, but also to think about the possibilities that will happen, and for those who will not work and will not be effective in various types of political systems.
Specializations: International Relations, Political Theory, Comparative Politics, Comparative Politics, Administration, and Society (COMPASS)
Why to choose the Master's program Political Science?
- The program is ranked for number one by the most influential Dutch higher education rating organisations. The key to this success is the focus of Radboud to work in small groups, interactive exercises and our good specialists.
- Radboud University offers an international environment;
- Staff members are actively involved in advising governments, public and political organizations.
Location: Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Duration: 1 year
Start month: September
Possible careers: The program provides the necessary skills for a career in government or political organizations, NGOs, international organizations.
- Copy of ID card;
- Motivation letter;
- Bachelor's degree in the field or close to it. (translated in native language and in English); It is the majority of the courses to be associated with the specialization that you want to target;
- Competency in Social Science Research Methodology (quantitative and qualitative);
- Students must have the necessary basic research skills If they don't have, there is assignment pass;
- IELTS certificate with a minimum of 6.5 points; TOEFL Internet version at least 90; TOEFL computer version 232; Cambridge Advanced passed with "C".
For more information, please CLICK HERE.