Erasmus Mundus Master's programme System Dynamics is a two-year master program -Masters Erasmus Mundus in English at University of Bergen-Norway, University of Palermo-Italy, New University of Lisbon-Portugal and Radboud University Nijmegen-Holland.
System Dynamics is an international master program specifically designed for students who are interested in learning how to initiate strategic change in organisations by using computer simulation models.
During the programme you will study at three of the four cooperating universities. You will earn a degree from all the universities you attended (as part of a joint or multiple degree).
The program is divided into 4 Semesters: first in the University of Bergen-Norway, second in University of Palermo-Italy or New University of Lisbon-Portugal, third in Radboud University Nijmegen-Holland and fourth in one of the four universities.
Location: Nijmegen-Netherlands, Bergen-Norway, Palermo-Italy, Lisbon-Portugal
Duration: 2 years
Main subjects: Foundations of System Dynamics Model Building, Sustainability Issues or Management, Planning and Control, Organizational Consultation and Group Model Building
Possible Careers: Graduates of this master's program will be able to work in organizations such as: BiTS (Netherlands), Beyond Scope (Netherlands), Significant (Netherlands), Sicilian Government Administration (Italy), Engineering SpA (Italy), The Millennium Institute (United States of America), PricewaterhouseCoopers Bergen (Norway) and others.
Tuition fee: € 4000 per year
- Bachelor's degree in the field of 'social sciences', 'management sciences', 'natural sciences' or 'engineering sciences'.
- CV, including a brief description of the Bachelor's thesis
- Legally certified copies of your diplomas and transcripts.
- Certified translation of the diploma and evaluations by a sworn translator
- Legally certified copy of your passport
- Motivation letter describing why you do think you should be admitted to the program
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Legally certified copy of IELTS, TOEFL or CAE
- (IELTS certificate with a minimum of 6 points, TOEFL-80 or Cambridge Certificate Advanced Level (CAE))
Application deadline: 1st December
Start date: 15th August
For more information, please CLICK HERE