International Business at Windesheim University of Applied Sciences
Do you pursue a career with internationally operating companies, small and medium sized enterprises and family businesses? Are you interested in management, logistics, finance, (internet) marketing, and languages? In our four-year English-taught Bachelor’s programme we prepare you for a future management position. We combine theory and practice, through projects and internships. Studying or an internship abroad during at least one semester is also part of the programme.
Our graduates have a solid base in 21st century skills , such as communication skills, collaboration, critical thinking, intercultural sensitivity, innovative thinking, management of information, flexibility and personal and professional development.
When you graduate, you have the knowledge and skills which are necessary for doing business around the globe and you know how to write an international business plan. You’re able to manage international business processes. You know about the importance of differences in cultures and how to act accordingly, and of course you can communicate in different languages.
Unique about this programme at Windesheim:
- Intensive collaboration with the work field: as of day 1 you work in several projects with companies and organizations, so after graduating you already have a lot of practical experience.
- Windesheim has strong expertise in internet marketing.
- Very personal approach of students; lecturers are coaches as well and really care about your success.
After graduating, you can start your career for example as a:
• International project manager
• International business developer
• Global product manager
• Account manager
• (Online) marketing manager
You can continue your career as:
• International marketing director
• Export manager
• Head of international sales
• Director of the marketing department
• Executive secretary
Also, many students continue with a Master’s programme at one of the Dutch or other international universities, for example:
- International Business Administration
- Intercultural Communications
- International Law
View more about this programme:
- Finance and accounting
- Operations and sypply chain management
- Organisation and people
- Marketing and Sales
Location: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Unify will help you with the admission and selection procedure, which is as follows:
- Equivalent to Dutch havo- or vwo- high school:
- Romania: Diploma de Bacalaureat
- Bulgaria: Diploma za Sredno Obrazovanie
- Swiadectwo Ukonczenia Liceum Ogolnoksztalcacego
- Swiadectwo Dojrzalosci Liceum Ogolnoksztalcacego
- If your prior education was not in English, you are required to provide proof of your English language proficiency by submitting one of the following test scores/certificates:
- IELTS: at least 6.0
- TOEFL: 80 (internet-based) or 550 (paper based)
- CEFR English proficiency level B2 or higher required, so at least First Certificate or BEC Vantage
- You will receive an automatic email for the Student Programme Matching Test, and the request to:
- Send a copy of your academic transcript in your native language and an official translation into English
- Send a copy of your ID
- See more details on our website