International Built Environment/International Spatial Development is a professional bachelor program in English in the university Breda, which prepares the students for a job in the sphere of urban design.
The technical professional bachelor's programme International Built Environment of NHTV has the differentiation area International Spatial Development. This programme lasts 4 years and is taught in English.
This programme prepares you for a career in the creation and optimisation of international living environments and in the design, functions and accessibility of areas or locations. You will be trained to become a professional capable of operating in the international market.
- Researching how you can keep your country and cities accessible in the future?
- Mapping out problems in disadvantaged districts?
- Designing the ideal residential area of the future?
After your graduation at Breda, you are the international spatial development expert who creates and implements sustainable solutions for the future, using the latest technology, design experience and planning principles.
Specializations: Strategic Spatial Planner, Land Developer, Urban Planner
Location: Breda, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Placement: in the third year, in Holland or abroad
Main Subjects: Tools, Sketching, Analysis by drawing, Law, Economics
Possible careers: consultant or researcher in advising agencies, small and medium enterprises, governmental agencies and bodies
- Academic transcript in English and original
- Motivation Letter
- Reference Letter
- Registration in studielink.nl
- Copy of ID
- English proficiency proof: IELTS with minimum 6.00; TOEFL minimum 80 or Cambridge Advanced