International Hotel Management is a professional bachelor degree in English at Breda University which prepares its students for a career in hospitality industry.
Can you turn a hotel stay into an unforgettable experience? Do you exceed your guest's expectations? And do you combine excellent service, sustainability and profit maximization? The hospitality sector is all about anticipating the guest's expectations and wishes. If you want to make a difference, this programme is perfect for you!
At Breda you can enrol for the English-taught bachelor’s programme International Hotel Management. In 3 or 4 years’ time, you will become a professional in the hospitality industry. After your graduation you will be ready to go the extra mile with your professionalism, creativity and innovative ideas.
Because of the specificity of the program- and the company of NHTV, Sibelicious, which enable students to practice in the field, there are some additional costs, which you can see below.
Location: Breda, the Netherlands
Duration: 4 years
Main subjects: Business Plan, Supply, Demand, Imagineering, Event Management, Customer Relationship Management, Human Resources Management
Placement: in the third year in a hotel abroad (approximately 6 months), placement in this program is available only for the 4-year program
Possible career: in hotels, resorts and restaurants, as food suppliers, in consultancy agencies, at conference venues
Number of places: 150
- Company visits and excursion:
first year: € 400
second year: € 375
third year: € 350
- Facilities of the training company (Sibelicious) and the Food & Beverage components of the curriculum, including use of restaurant and kitchen utensils and clothing € 175
- Intermediary services for your placement abroad in the second year: € 275
- EU Students
- Academic transcript in English and native language
- Motivational Letter
- Reference letter
- Studielink.nl registration
- Copy of ID
- IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 6; TOEFL Internet based minimum 80 or TOEFL computer based 213
- Individual interview and personality test