International Business You dream of an international career, you are curious about other cultures and you are interested in economics, management and sales. The English International Business course will allow you to get to work anywhere in the world.
The International Business course will optimally prepare you for an international career. The programme is entirely in English and you will form part of a class with students from all over the world.
You learn how to streamline company processes, think commercially and work within a financial framework. Depending on your career motivation and interests, you specialise in Supply Chain Management, Management & Entrepreneurship, Marketing & Sales or Business & Languages. In every specialisation, you learn to write a sound business plan, concentrating on commercial feasibility, financial underpinning and personal planning. You also focus on how to provide thoroughly underpinned recommendations for development to companies and not-for-profit organisations.
You are a citizen of the world, you are open-minded, have an eye for other cultures and you love working with people. Would you like to get to work as a well-educated manager with international experience anywhere in the world? The International Business programme at the HZ will train you to become an enterprising and international business professional.
You can choose a specialization between:
- Internationonal Business/Internationonal Business and Languages (IBL)-Here you concentrate on multi-lingual business environments in which intercultural communication is the main tool for achieving business and management goals. You learn to deal with ever changing business settings in an international context by acquiring business knowledge and a high level of communicative skills, not only in English, but also in two other modern languages (French, Spanish, German or Dutch).
- Internationonal Business/International Marketing & Sales (IMS)-This specialisation focuses on the main business and management factors that affect a company’s propensity to offer services or products that fit the demand of customers and clients. You learn to use appropriate sales and negotiation techniques, to develop a growth strategy and conduct market surveys in order to assess market opportunities and competition.-
- Internationonal Business/Global Management & Entrepreneurship -Analysing and creating processes that enable companies to start or to grow is at the heart of this specialisation. You develop a keen eye for the role of personnel within organisations and the interaction between different internal and external stakeholders. You learn how to assess market opportunities and to set up a company.
- Internationonal Business/Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM)-You develop your abilities to assess processes. Special attention is given to logistical aspects such as customer relationship management, IT tooling, resources planning, operation management, control of good flows and warehouse management.
Location: Vlissingen, the Netherlands
Duration: 3 or 4 years
Placement: in the third year in Netherlands or abroad
Main Subjects: International Marketing and Sales, Start Up Your Own Company, International Logistics, Business Law, etc
* Marketing: Product manager, New Product manager, Advertising and Promotion manager.
* Sales: Account manager, Regional Account manager, Sales representative, Category manager.
* Market Research: Project manager, Research coordinator
• Academic transcript in English and native language
• Motivation Letter
• Reference letter (optional)
• Studielink.nl registration
• Copy of ID
For more information, please CLICK HERE.